Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get my nighthawk black type s tinted next weekend. If you all could post pics of your cars w/ the tint and what percent it is....that would be cool. or just suggest what looks nice w/ the black car.

thanks in advance

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,280 Posts
ill post a pic of my ABP with 20% all around...you cant go wrong with 20%...during the day and night it is hard to see into from the outside but driving visibility is almost equal to untinted...cops dont seem to bother you about it either. Its the perfect match...

as you can see in the pic...from the outside you cant see in but if you look through the windshield to the passanger window you can see through it fine.

·
Registered
237 Posts
go 5% all round and 2.5% back window *uck da cops its your ride and It looks bad ass

·
28,750 Posts
Sorry, its my only pic. It can be see through, but totally reflective. it changes depending on the lighting. Very reflective up close.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like 20 is popular. I was planning on going with that and just hoping it looks good w/ the black paint. Well, I will be sure to start a new thread w/ pics and all that when it gets done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts