Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed some here don't have their RSX anymore. Just wondering what they replaced their RSX with. And I see more and more saying bye to their RSX recently. Post some pics too.

·
king of rentals
48,362 Posts
sometimes i wish people would boost their rsx's before getting rid of them...

(i was inches away from trading my car in for a evo, but i decided to purchase a turbo kit instead...)

i want to keep the rsx forever now lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
looking to get rid of my 06-type s within the next 2 weeks so i can get a 2007 4 door jeep wrnagler unlimited

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sold my '03 type-S for an 07 WRX. If I had to do it again, I would do the same thing all over. It was a good experience going from the S to the WRX. I like both cars.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
As much as we had our differences in the "why buy a base?" thread... I will reply to your thread cause I actually want to know what people are getting in place of the RSX since I have been trying and trying to figure out what I would want as a replacement.... I still have mine but I just saw at the dealership a hottsecks G35 coupe. I think I want one now. Anyone get rid of their RSX for a G?

I trade my 02 rsx type-s in on a 07 wrx. I still have a set of 17x7 5x114.3 Bronze Racing Sparco NT-R's with 215/45/17 Toyo Proxes4 from the rsx I'm trying to sell for $800, but I can't post a new thread yet.

Awesome first post.... at least you stayed on topic along with throwing in your ad for your wheels. :thumbsup:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
As much as we had our differences in the "why buy a base?" thread... I will reply to your thread cause I actually want to know what people are getting in place of the RSX since I have been trying and trying to figure out what I would want as a replacement.... I still have mine but I just saw at the dealership a hottsecks G35 coupe. I think I want one now. Anyone get rid of their RSX for a G?
Alot of people are doing that

1 - 20 of 181 Posts