Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok Scratch the Whole Rota Wheels...lots of good reviews, but they bend easily if tires arent thick enuf....i think im coming down to my final decision..18" Buddy Club p1 racing 2 plus (hyper gold) for my 2003 Black RsX...some imput from u guys would be nice...I really like these rims WHAT do u guys think about it?

·
WE GOT DEBRIS!
6,481 Posts
ok Scratch the Whole Rota Wheels...lots of good reviews, but they bend easily if tires arent thick enuf....i think im coming down to my final decision..18" Buddy Club p1 racing 2 plus (hyper gold) for my 2003 Black RsX...some imput from u guys would be nice...I really like these rims WHAT do u guys think about it?
did you end up getting thoes wheels?

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,825 Posts
Hes on a 3 year payment plan

·
Registered
14,598 Posts
hahaha I love it when people don't realize how old a thread is sometimes. But seriously though I would like to see an RSX with those wheels. Anyone got them?
Ok they bump a 3 year old thread... and you just re bumped it after almost another year and a half stating how you love how people dont realize they bump old threads...

kinda ironic dont you think?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.