Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to get the Tein springs for my 05 rsx, whats the biggest spacer I can run on the front without rubbing? Im gonna run 25s on the back, Im not gonna roll my fenders either, Ive been told 15s but that was an 02 so im not sure if there would be a difference.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
2,028 Posts
Need more information. Base or Type-S? Stock wheels I'm assuming?

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
2,028 Posts
Base model, different rims but same size as stock 17s for the car, (215/45R17)
Do you know the offset of the wheels, though? It might be different than the stock wheels, and that will make a difference here.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
2,028 Posts
Ah, okay...so truly the exact same size as the 05-06 S wheels, then. Well, assuming they're 7" wide? If so, I can personally vouch that 20mm spacers worked well for me. Pushed the wheels out enough to where they didn't look funny on a lowered car, but still allowed for suspension to compress without rubbing, no fender rolling needed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah, okay...so truly the exact same size as the 05-06 S wheels, then. Well, assuming they're 7" wide? If so, I can personally vouch that 20mm spacers worked well for me. Pushed the wheels out enough to where they didn't look funny on a lowered car, but still allowed for suspension to compress without rubbing, no fender rolling needed.
Yep same width, Thank you man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts