Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what suspensions you've loved/hated using with yur BOOSTED rydes. please define if your RSX is more TRACK/STREET or DRAG.

I plan to add a turbo setup to my car eventually, nobody talks about what kind of suspension they are riding on after adding turbos/kits/etc... I live in Toronto Canada and roads here arent the best. If i am to add a turbo setup than i want my ride quality TOP spec.

OPEN TO ALL OPINIONS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
i would assum get something adjustable.. be my opinion

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i buddy club rsd on my car and buddie Palmerblock has buddy clubs N+ on hes car and they both run great....

·
Registered
408 Posts
dont have coilovers. im too poor. anyways i would go buddy club deffinately. thats probably what im going to get eventually.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
i buddy club rsd on my car and buddie Palmerblock has buddy clubs N+ on hes car and they both run great....
got rsd's on mine, they seem pretty nice still working on setting them up as i have had two summer tires on the front and snows on the back for a year and a half and just finally bought wheels and 615 tires for the street

eco what do u find is a good setup for the rsd's

·
You really paid for that?
2,045 Posts
Megan racing ... but anything will work if SETUP PROPERLY.

Unfortunately suspension is always the last thing on everyone minds, and is probably one of the most misunderstood parts of the car....

I will admit that when it comes to tuning suspension... I am lacking knowledge.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Tanabe Sustec Pro for me! i have the front set pretty low (2.5 in drop) and the back slightly lower than stock (1.75in drop) mainly for street.

Suspension is already 3 years old so i might be upgrading to either Tein or Buddy club...

Suspension is not my favorite subject either, definitely need some knowledgeable advice

1 - 20 of 47 Posts