Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what i should do fellas...
I dont know if I should get a lip kit and springs, or just coilovers, or just get a lip kit and hope it doesnt look funky.

I have a NBP type s with Type R spoiler. I was thinking just to go with Oem Lip kit but if its not low enough it will look retarded . Or i was thinking maybe get some springs and put a Greddy front lip on. Orrrrr Just get the 600 dollar coilover set. I think Hayeme or something (cant remember).

Im a lil stumped as to the whole coilover vs springs thing... Are coilovers overall a better choice when lowering the car? I feel like they are more dependable.

Help me decide guys

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
I had comptech springs before, and while it made the car handle better, I regret doing it. If I hit a bump it was really rough, and it killed my stock struts, and I had to waste money on a second alignment when I got my mugen sport suspension on. Now with the mugen, the ride is so much more controlled and smoother over bumps. I would go with full coilovers, and then get the lip kit afterwards. I rode around with the oem kit for almost a year before I lowered my car, and it didnt look too bad. But I would go with performance before looks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts