Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i got a rsx base auto -about 1 year old now im think of modding it to get extra power gains..so could u help me pick out sum mods i would like a 12sec pass. im a bit new to the rsx modding ive got $50 000 aus so that about 20 to 25 000 us? so what should i pick supercharger turbo nos? or nos and the f/i? thanks for ur replies

dont ask me y i chose the base rsx auto ..its individuality so yer.. if u wanna complain keep it in ur head plz not on this thread.

·
Super Modulator
2,128 Posts
$25,000 USD to mod?!...crazy...
Anyways, I'm pretty sure everybody will tell you to turbo it!

9,696 Posts
Nah, everyone will tell him to sell his car and get a faster one...aka: STI / Evo.

·
Registered
235 Posts
:iamwiths: yeah, with the trade-in value of ur car, u could easily get an sti or evo right now i'm sure. lucky man. why would u want to keep the rsx if u really have that much money?

·
Registered
58 Posts
lol here goes the "nos" thing again. im guessin u watched the fast and the furoius and thought thats what everybody calles n2o. nos is a comopany name people!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Woo thats a lot of money. I would go with atype S engine swap and turbo.

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
yea, type-s swap completely and turbo it ORRRRR you can turbo it and get the level 10 tranny build up, with a stage 2 and lvl 10 you will be pretty damn upstoppable because the auto tranny will be able to handle the high level boost. With the stage 1 im hoping to be making around 240-250 WHP at 7 psi, they dont recommend going any higher cause the tranny will die quickly. When i save enough im going for a build up and 10 PSI, and eventually a stage 2.

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
yeahi said:
yea, type-s swap completely and turbo it ORRRRR you can turbo it and get the level 10 tranny build up, with a stage 2 and lvl 10 you will be pretty damn upstoppable because the auto tranny will be able to handle the high level boost. With the stage 1 im hoping to be making around 240-250 WHP at 7 psi, they dont recommend going any higher cause the tranny will die quickly. When i save enough im going for a build up and 10 PSI, and eventually a stage 2.
Dang man, you look like your on the same track as me, just a little ahead. I need to get some rims, a system, and then look at saving up for the turbo and level 10 upgrade! Good luck with yours! :thumbsup:

Too bad your not local, we could go to the track and womp on fools! :D

·
Relish then catch up
1,884 Posts
Trade it in.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
type-s full swap with turbo is what i would do, and then u still have enough money left over to buy me a turbo! :laughing:

·
Banned
2,698 Posts
I believe he is looking to stay auto guys...so telling him to swap is kinda pointless.

Anyhow, You definately have enough money to get where i wanna go...Have your tranny upgraded by Level10 so that it can take whatever you want to throw at it. The Go Cybernation stage 2, or three is you want to go balls out...You will definately have enough power if you go that route...if not too much power! omg Good luck with that! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
al right thanks for the feed bakcs but i thoguht about it and its pretty useless stickin wit the base. dont get me wrong the rsx is very nice and good car but not a power tool so instead i traded it in for $38000 aus which is about ?? $20,000 US i dunno which i have $whichc means i have about $50,000 US? so im thinking of buy a pocket rocket for this money..well thanks for ur threads

·
Registered
212 Posts
trade it in and get an sti..those things are crazy...it was insane..i saw a zo6 for sale for 30 thousand bux...and it had only 60k miles on it...i want a zo6... =*(

·
Registered
390 Posts
350Z or wait for the Nissan R35 GTR's (awd)
350Z youd still have nearly 23,000 left to mod with, and that would take you a VERY long ways in terms of 12 sec runs

·
Registered
25 Posts
integraz69 said:
hey i got a rsx base auto -about 1 year old now im think of modding it to get extra power gains..so could u help me pick out sum mods i would like a 12sec pass. im a bit new to the rsx modding ive got $50 000 aus so that about 20 to 25 000 us? so what should i pick supercharger turbo nos? or nos and the f/i? thanks for ur replies

dont ask me y i chose the base rsx auto ..its individuality so yer.. if u wanna complain keep it in ur head plz not on this thread.
Assuming your car is in good to excellent condition you can sell it for at least 16 to 17 thousand. Sell it and you will have over 40,000 to buy a car thats fast.

Dont waste 25 grand on a base auto rsx.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts