Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I have the HONDATA #4 reflash and I wanna get my car's air/fuel tuned up. MY question is, if I buy the VAFC and get a Fuel Pressure regulator, would I be able to tune it or is it even worth it or can you tune the car with that and how would this happen, sorry for the dumb question, kinda new to all this tuning and what not. Thanks in advanced.

·
ECU Tuner
3,588 Posts
Erik B said:
Okay I have the HONDATA #4 reflash and I wanna get my car's air/fuel tuned up. MY question is, if I buy the VAFC and get a Fuel Pressure regulator, would I be able to tune it or is it even worth it or can you tune the car with that and how would this happen, sorry for the dumb question, kinda new to all this tuning and what not. Thanks in advanced.
If you want to adjust your car's AF (and presumably other stuff), you'd be far better off upgrading to the K-Pro.

·
Registered
727 Posts
:iamwiths: by the time you get the piggy back from APExi, plus the press regulator, you will already be over the cost of the Kpro.
There is a program where you can send in your ECu, and they will give you a 500 dollar credit towards the new Kpro, so you will only need 500 bucks to get the tunable hondata.
conradb212 said:
If you want to adjust your car's AF (and presumably other stuff), you'd be far better off upgrading to the K-Pro.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, well that sounds pretty reasonable. Thanks for the info, I'll look into that as well. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.