Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yea baysonR has pretty good fitment for eBay reps. I bought my mugen rear lip from them and only had to do minor trimming to get a perfect fitment.

·
Smoking a massive chooch
12,301 Posts
80% of them look horrible. That whole fast & the furious look. Oem is the way to go. Clean and simple.
Meh, to each their own I guess, I like having a car that is recognizable :)

I have folks telling me all the time, oh I've seen you here or there, I saw where you live, etc, just because of how my car looks, it's original and not something you see every day. Clean and simple is boring to me.

·
Banned
3,173 Posts
I can respect that :beerchug:, I'm all about being different. But like I mentioned, 80% look bad, some have good fitment and flow better then others. You seem like you have a good passion not to throw something on that would ruin the look.:thumbsup:

And as you said, it's entirely opinionated.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Onyaltezza has been mia for hella long....if you are looking for bodykits go to andysautosport....you will be different and recognized as the one of the few rsxx with a bodykit because alot of people like a clean look......going bodykit is outdated thats why alot of ppl hate on them here .......my suggestion get a custom widebody different paintjob and wheels and i think youd get more recognized and break necks than being bashed and laughed at at least on this message board.....good luck though!

·
AWD Insanity.
2,392 Posts
where the hell is this guy ? couldn't leave a going on vacation notice or something , dude been MIA for to long .
He no longer's answers private messages (believe me I have tried many times) or posts anymore. Probably overwhelmed from orders. There's a few members on here however who have followed some of his links and have bought products within the last couple weeks and have received them but haven't gotten any contact from him. Dig around for a bit. Can still find stuff:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.