Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 rsx and I was going to go turbo but I decided I’m doing the right way not cheaping out but I’m going to do later

I currently have
Mods done to car
Drop in cam do not know what
DC race header
RCB intake manifold
Oem Honda head gasket
Hondata kpro v3 on street tune (230hp)
ASR rear subframe brace
Godspeed rear lower control arms
Buddyclub rear camber kit
Tein adjustable coilovers all around
Enkei wheels
Jdm headlights
Drilled and slotted rotors
Xtd stage 3 clutch kit
Hardmotion slave cylinder
Hybrid racing master cylinder braided line
Shifter pivot ball and spring
Gear selector spring
H1540-PFB-515 hemp oil filter
Motul oil x-clean +

I want to add injectors and head studs and valves and retainers spring I had a couple insights on what to use what are some good brands !

And with those 3 things will I see any more gain with the injectors and the valves ? And if curse I would have a high pressure fuel pump !

I don’t know what I’m making now guy I got from said it’s tunes to 230 hp

·
Vaginal Lubrication Tech
333 Posts
injectors and valves won't do anything with what you have now.
You don't need more fuel unless your getting more air into the cylinders.
I'm not sure on the valves as far as if they would have any impact (good or bad) with your current setup. but i doubt it would be anything you would notice either way.

so it would be pointless to go with larger injectors and +1mm unless you are gonna add forced induction.

But if your just wanting to get the supporting mods installed first before you get the turbo put on, go for it.
Bigger injectors will require a retune

i would go with ID1050 injectors (unless your running e-85)
for spring and valves and such, pretty much any brand you see on kseriesparts.com are good brands.
You need to choose spring rate based on what cam you run, how much boost, and max rpms

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok and yes I do plan on adding a turbo just can’t afford to do
It all at once turbo would be next and last step would be a k24 block

·
Past Driver’s Ed
559 Posts
I have a 02 rsx and I was going to go turbo but I decided I’m doing the right way not cheaping out but I’m going to do later

I currently have
Mods done to car
Drop in cam do not know what
DC race header
RCB intake manifold
Oem Honda head gasket
Hondata kpro v3 on street tune (230hp)
ASR rear subframe brace
Godspeed rear lower control arms
Buddyclub rear camber kit
Tein adjustable coilovers all around
Enkei wheels
Jdm headlights
Drilled and slotted rotors
Xtd stage 3 clutch kit
Hardmotion slave cylinder
Hybrid racing master cylinder braided line
Shifter pivot ball and spring
Gear selector spring
H1540-PFB-515 hemp oil filter
Motul oil x-clean +

I want to add injectors and head studs and valves and retainers spring I had a couple insights on what to use what are some good brands !

And with those 3 things will I see any more gain with the injectors and the valves ? And if curse I would have a high pressure fuel pump !

I don’t know what I’m making now guy I got from said it’s tunes to 230 hp
I understand trying to stretch out the cost of mods, but going “bigger” before you have force induction can have a negative impact on your horsepower/torque output. For your engine to perform well you have to have a balanced setup (fuel & air induction). I suggest that you save up and purchase your force induction system with the key supporting components and install it all at one time. Also with a little research you will be surprise to find that some of the OEM components can handle up 350+ whp which will save you some money. That's a respectable amount power and can be challenging to effectively transfer to the pavement. Right now a true tune would be a better investment, but you will need a retune when you install force induction.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok
So basically if I buy the stuff before the turbo just save them and install all at once so it also saves
Me money on not having to tune multiple times and also do engine can handle and communicateing well with all the pets gotcha thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts