Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WTF
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think I would lose too much money selling my car after SCing it?

I was planning on a SC next year and then ditching the car a year after. But I figure I would lose too much money on it.

If anyone has any experience, can you tell me how cars run after un-installing a FI system. I figure I would be better off selling the car after converting it back to stock and selling the mods individually.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jasonoff

·
Registered
535 Posts
Depends. If its a professional install and the car is super clean and you have all records of maintenance performed on it by a reputable shop, you should do OK if you can wait for the right buyer. If you slap it on yourself, along with a kombat wing and some altezzas, use it for a boat anchor cause it'll never sell.

Any mod like that will usually lose you money unless it is really a primo job and the car is spotless. Of course, you may find some kid with too much money and not enough brains to buy it at a premium.

G

·
I wouldnt buy the SC if i were you, because the ur prolly gona git ripped by the dealer...when ur ready to sell ur car, try ebay or sumtin:D

O yeah why are you plannin on getting rid of ur car already?

u may not want to take my advice cuz im only 13..

·
WTF
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chinwa_99 said:
I wouldnt buy the SC if i were you, because the ur prolly gona git ripped by the dealer...when ur ready to sell ur car, try ebay or sumtin:D

O yeah why are you plannin on getting rid of ur car already?

u may not want to take my advice cuz im only 13..
No worries my friend. Age will come with time lol.

An SC install would basically be after the factory warranty expires. As for getting rid of the car. I think 3 years is enough time before we part ways ;) I need to make room for my 2004or5 350Z lol. No more first year production cars for me!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
350Z:rolleyes:......your resale will be lower, but if you do it right you may not want another car :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts