Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey im wondering wat else i should get so i can hit consistent 13 sec passes.So far i have dunlop fm901 tires,tein drop springs,energy motor mounts(not installed),revo adjustable/clubrsx bushings(ni),Apex'i n1 muffler with custom mandrel bent 2.5 inch piping(looking to upgrade to T1r exhaust)injen cai,and hks circle earth system.
Im planning to buy comptech race headers or toda's wat would be better
What cams should i get should i get toda's or a set of k20a cams with hondata reprogram and wat about the mugen ecu.
And compression is ok if i just get a thinner headgasket and flycut the head or do i need the pistons
Im a skunk2 fan do should i just wait for them since they will be releasing cams and valvesprings,valves,im and im sure they will have a race ecu and some other goodies ehlp me please

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
No one has answered because no one can understand that incoherent rambling.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's like yo, check out mah kik azz wing yo. got my nawz bottl up and pimpin, the girlies r mhad crahzy fo my ride you no wat i mean.

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
this pisses me off because i posted all those stickys in the top of this forum and it has to do with this shit. Next time i see a thread like this, will close it and link it to the sticky. What a waste of server space

peace out
HARDCORE Mikey

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Close the shit.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
me too, ibtl.

·
i-vtec.Do you?