Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my rsx type s last sunday get my license back august 20th I'm getting her ready thinking of k24 swap since she has 217XXX RUNS GREAT THO engine bay pic is before I cleaned the headlights I bought angel eyes tho waiting on fog lights before I install have 6k hid headlights and 3k hid fog lights picking up the klutch wheels today 18X9.5 what do u think

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm selling a 98 civic ex vtec 5spd and when that goes I'm buying a k24 long block from engine depot and throwing that in it has 50k on the motor my type s has 217XXX runs good but I'm going to beat on it a little what u guys think

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98 civic ex vtec 5spd power everything python auto start alarm system 2000 obo

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome. Thanks for sharing, but it's really hard to read what you are saying. Did you loose your driver license? K24/20 engines are great for more torque and hp. You can also make a for sale ad for your civic on this forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha my bad. Yea I think someone is buying it friday. Can u guys help me out? I just bought klutch sl5 18x9.5 wheels. Came with 2 215/40 tires and 1 215/30. I bought another matching 215/30 and the one tire popped of the bead. Got it mounted again and went around the corner same wheel again popped off. I want bigger tires. No stretch. Want my car to function. Will 255/35 or 245/40 work on 18x9.5 on rsx? Please help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And yes I'm lowering her but not slamming I want my car to function

·
Registered
948 Posts
Whats the offset? I would run at least a 225 tire on a 9.5 rim, you can run a 255 for sure but it will rub depending on the offset and vehicle height.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do u think about 235/40 r18 I don't know offset. I'm about to pick up the tires nitto drag radials

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I'm buying a k24 long block from engine depot
Don't. Just Google, "JDM Engine Depot reviews."

HMotorsOnline.com or nothing :thumbsup:. I've got personal experience with them, and have heard nothing but good things from other people. Every importer says they test engines, but it seems HMO is the only place that does... or at least they're the only ones that reject the duds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts