Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says whats your favorite intake? Anyone used multiple and preferred one over another? Reasons why? I'm personally looking at the HPS short ram. I really like that they have a heatshield and feel that its pretty useful because of where our intake sits. Also the pwjdm power chamber looks pretty beastly.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The Mugen intake is similar to Hondata mod, but benefits from front air duct. Comptech icebox is a rarity but is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I'm running SRI with front air duct from 97 Mitsubishi Diamante.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder how much HP you could get with the hondata mod with like a k&n filter. They said 2-3 I believe with just the mod.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've got a CT Icebox, great intake for an air box. The snorkel design for the Icebox is crap, so I'm running the FC Design intake scoop on my Icebox. The FC Design intake scoop makes the Mugens scoop look like a POS.

·
Registered
97 Posts
where did you buy the FC design intake scoop from?

I've got a CT Icebox, great intake for an air box. The snorkel design for the Icebox is crap, so I'm running the FC Design intake scoop on my Icebox. The FC Design intake scoop makes the Mugens scoop look like a POS.

·
Registered
752 Posts
where did you buy the FC design intake scoop from?
From Belgium the company is called FC Design. Just email them, a guy named Cedric will get back to you. I just bought the carbon fiber model which includes the scoop over the radiator, the air duct that sits over the scoop and the intake tube. Price was $170 canadian shipped from Belgium to Ottawa, took the 2 weeks till it was made, and 1 week to show up. High quality hand made carbon Fiber parts. The also offer it made in fibreglass, which I believe was quoted to me around 135 shipped.

Their customer service was outstanding. After I had paid for my order, I received emails from them updating me on the status, so much that I never had to follow up.

http://www.fcdesign.be/home.php?page=piecesvente&cat=pieces/Civic typeR modelEP3/kit ecope dynamique noir ou carbone&cat2=sub

1 - 11 of 11 Posts