Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
JD Mcboozin
54 Posts
Yea when I get to my desktop and not on my phone ill see if I can find the pic a local has a black ap2 w. Oem lip mugen front splitter mugen hard top spoon diffuser and bbs lms polished lip and candy teal face 17x8 17x9 +35 all around rolled fronts.rolled mild pull and then finished rear quarters w. Bumper tab relocate mod.

·
JD Mcboozin
54 Posts

·
^^^given slave name
18,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ok so Advans or Weds? I'm leaning towards the Weds for design...but the Advans for functionality. I can put bigger tires on the Advans, but due to the offset on the Weds, I'd pretty much have to stick with stock sized tires.

·
My torque is low like
12,935 Posts
ok so Advans or Weds? I'm leaning towards the Weds for design...but the Advans for functionality. I can put bigger tires on the Advans, but due to the offset on the Weds, I'd pretty much have to stick with stock sized tires.
Sometimes you can have too big of a tire. I say go with the weds as I'm sure it with fit more than enough tire for your application.

If you need more tire, run slicks :laughing:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
i thought the work emotions come in white? i would say flip a coin between the rgIID's and the work emotions. then the winner of that coin toss goes against MB battles. I got a JGM type s and it was either black,polished or white. i went with white emotion CR kais. came out clean. go with white =)

·
12345678-87654321
745 Posts
Rub rub rub your arch gently down the street merrily merrily merrily merrily clearance is but a dream.

·
Let's Go Flyers!
2,166 Posts
you're never going to get wheels bro lol. You always narrow it down and then bring new ones in to the race :rotfl:

·
Let's Go Flyers!
2,166 Posts
lol it's all good. I have black and yellow Time attack TE37's on my BB. Not sure if I want to keep them or not. I'm looking into some gold RG-D's :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think black on black on black is cool but Batman stealth cool.

You just can't see it. It's also not lit enough so pictures will never do it justice.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts