·
9,306 Posts
White xxr's. :ugh:

·
^^^given slave name
18,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
lol what did you end up with?
I ended up with nothing. Still have to buy a supercharger before wheels and a house before the supercharger....this is going to be a long road :p

I did though order a set of KW Clubsports, but they will be going up for sale to help with the downpayment on a house. I have to save up $20k by next Dec.

@ GWC...XXRs are a little too cheap for my tastes.

·
9,306 Posts
I ended up with nothing. Still have to buy a supercharger before wheels and a house before the supercharger....this is going to be a long road :p

I did though order a set of KW Clubsports, but they will be going up for sale to help with the downpayment on a house. I have to save up $20k by next Dec.

:thumbsup: was joking about the xxr fo sho. I think discount tire has some wheels they make for the s2k. Fairly cheap and lite.

Hear ya on priorities though.

·
GUnited
1,043 Posts

well lmk when you put up your KW's for sale (they'll fit a ap1 right?). Definitely understand the bigger purchases, I've gotta dump some $$ into my S before the wife starts talking more about kids lol

·
^^^given slave name
18,454 Posts
41 - 46 of 46 Posts