Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, when during the drive do you actually use n2o? and what does it do to the rpms when used? does it spray for an extended period of time? and what kind of damage would using n2o do to my rsx's engine?

DRAKE
 

·
Ex rsx vs all *********
Joined
·
5,330 Posts
katafunk said:
ok, when during the drive do you actually use n2o? and what does it do to the rpms when used? does it spray for an extended period of time? and what kind of damage would using n2o do to my rsx's engine?

DRAKE
when you are losing :D
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha, thats funny....no, but really, do you use it from start to finish or do you use it when you redline or is it like between certain rpms. does it make you rev faster which is how the extra speed is gained. anyone?
 

·
JLA Bitches!
Joined
·
14,394 Posts
katafunk said:
ha, thats funny....no, but really, do you use it from start to finish or do you use it when you redline or is it like between certain rpms. does it make you rev faster which is how the extra speed is gained. anyone?

You can use it whenever you want, but most people use it after they slam it into 2nd. You would launch off the line, then as soon as you slam it into 2nd, you flip the switch and go till the finish line. n2o makes the rpm's fly. The speed is basically gained because you have more power. More air and fuel makes for a bigger combustion, therefore equaling power.


I again, I vote myself to be mod of this forum.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alpha Zero said:



You can use it whenever you want, but most people use it after they slam it into 2nd. You would launch off the line, then as soon as you slam it into 2nd, you flip the switch and go till the finish line. n2o makes the rpm's fly. The speed is basically gained because you have more power. More air and fuel makes for a bigger combustion, therefore equaling power.


I again, I vote myself to be mod of this forum.
well you can't really use it anytime you want(i.e. in 2nd but at 2000 rpm) you should be around 3500 to 4000 before you engage the nitrous(a window switch is a must). Also it is a good idea not use nitrous for more than 15 seconds at a time. As for damaging your engine - stick with a 50 shot and you should be fine.:thumbsup:
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DUDE 50 SHOT IS SHIT,i did 75 shot and still going.100 mph in 3 gear:D :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
DAAM421 said:
DUDE 50 SHOT IS SHIT,i did 75 shot and still going.100 mph in 3 gear:D :thumbsup:
100mph in 3rd gear? Can someone explain how more power changes your gear ratios?

:dontknow:
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK BUDDY THATS WHY IM SHOOTING 75 RIGHT NOW WITH MY NX KIT AND YES 100 COMING OUT OF 3 GEAR .;)
 

Attachments

·
JLA Bitches!
Joined
·
14,394 Posts
DAAM421 said:
OK BUDDY THATS WHY IM SHOOTING 75 RIGHT NOW WITH MY NX KIT AND YES 100 COMING OUT OF 3 GEAR .;)

And that picture is supposed to prove? It proves that you have a bottle mounted in your back seat. Now, how in the world, you got 100mph in 3rd gear... You would have to be at 9600rpms in order to be at or around 100mph. Just drop it buddy. Not fooling anyone. Also, if you didn't put the jets in, check em and read the number off the jets. Then you'll know exactly how much you are spraying.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont care if anyone believes me or not!!!!!! its a fact that i'm shooting 75 with no problems and i hit 100 in 3 gear.hey i try to put facts on the site for people to use .i dont have to prove it .ask any real racer, 75 shot is not that much.in fact im going to rejet it for 100 shot..dont be a hater.:wavey:
 

·
JLA Bitches!
Joined
·
14,394 Posts
DAAM421 said:
I dont care if anyone believes me or not!!!!!! its a fact that i'm shooting 75 with no problems and i hit 100 in 3 gear.hey i try to put facts on the site for people to use .i dont have to prove it .ask any real racer, 75 shot is not that much.in fact im going to rejet it for 100 shot..dont be a hater.:wavey:
If I saw the jets, and I was in your car when you hit the 9600rpms in your car, I would believe it. Otherwise, you haven't proved anything to anyone.
 

·
still lurking around
Joined
·
1,841 Posts
Lets just say that you are indeed using a 75 shot :rolleyes: ....I still don't see how you can hit 100mph in 3rd. Shit, redline in 4th gets you to bout 114mph, so you must have the special edition rsx I guess :dontknow:
 

·
JLA Bitches!
Joined
·
14,394 Posts
buhda said:
Lets just say that you are indeed using a 75 shot :rolleyes: ....I still don't see how you can hit 100mph in 3rd. Shit, redline in 4th gets you to bout 114mph, so you must have the special edition rsx I guess :dontknow:
Next he will say he has a Type R tranny that's why he made it to 100mph in 3rd.... :shakehea: So before you say that, just take into mind, the Type R gears are shorter than the Type S...
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top