Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Olivia Munn :love:
5,504 Posts
automotivetouchup

there are quite a few sites... its not going to be cheap though. you can get the paint matched and put in a can... although i recommend you dont rattle can it. the orange peel is going to be horrible. spray gun is what you need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
there are quite a few sites... its not going to be cheap though. you can get the paint matched and put in a can... although i recommend you dont rattle can it. the orange peel is going to be horrible. spray gun is what you need.
Over a year ago, my gf's brand new Accord got a huge scratch on the rear bumper when she parked it in NYC. I bought the paint in a spray can from www.touchuppaint.org for around $20 shipping and fixed it myself. The paint matched perfect and it still on there nicely with no peeling at all. I think you just have to make sure to primer, sand it, spray multiple coats, then clearcoat it several times. I just followed the instructions they gave me and it worked out nicely for me :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.