Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
blue recaros from the dc5 integra, brand new go for about 4 grand each. you probably would be better off buying them used .

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
donmeca2020 said:
blue recaros from the dc5 integra, brand new go for about 4 grand each. you probably would be better off buying them used .
i understand this...and i'm not trying to be an ass..but all i am looking for is WHERE TO FIND THESE SEATS...USED OR NEW...i'm not really looking for any opinions on this one..my mind is already made up

·
Senior Member My Ass
1,650 Posts
drizzo1234 said:
i understand this...and i'm not trying to be an ass..but all i am looking for is WHERE TO FIND THESE SEATS...USED OR NEW...i'm not really looking for any opinions on this one..my mind is already made up

where are u located? i may be able to help u out.

·
Senior Member My Ass
1,650 Posts
go to the site in my sig and get the phone number. call tomorrow ask for john (he's the owner) tell him mike referenced u and he could probably get the color u want. real deal brand new. mike

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
p220 said:
go to the site in my sig and get the phone number. call tomorrow ask for john (he's the owner) tell him mike referenced u and he could probably get the color u want. real deal brand new. mike[/QUOTE
thanks a lot bro...i really appreciate it...do you have an idea of how much it will all be? front seats, rear seats, and door panels?

·
Senior Member My Ass
1,650 Posts
i know he has a connect for front seats. rear is the same in all dc-5r's black/ the inserts and erars u could get from e-bay. i can't quote u a price but john is a great person to deal with and a good friend. shipping sucks though. he's actually selling his own pair (not sure if he got rid of them yet) black with red stitching mint condition. call him and tell him what color u want and he'll tell u if he could do it. mike

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
p220 said:
i know he has a connect for front seats. rear is the same in all dc-5r's black/ the inserts and erars u could get from e-bay. i can't quote u a price but john is a great person to deal with and a good friend. shipping sucks though. he's actually selling his own pair (not sure if he got rid of them yet) black with red stitching mint condition. call him and tell him what color u want and he'll tell u if he could do it. mike
i thought the rears were made of the same fabric...i guess not...anyway..thanks a lot ..i'll let you know what happens

1 - 16 of 16 Posts