Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does opauto charge shipping fees? icb charges tax and shipping...ended up to be around 500 just for the front lip

28,019 Posts
DC5SSM said:
does opauto charge shipping fees? icb charges tax and shipping...ended up to be around 500 just for the front lip
Yeah options charges shipping and tax if you live in california, there service is really good. Like MAvian said I think you could go pick up the kit at options or icb to save shipping

·
Registered
692 Posts
type r kit.

so far i've ordered my type r kit pieces from robearracing dot com. the service is without equal and they usually have the pieces in stock. the one piece they don't have in stock (the SSM rear lip), he's ordering so it'll be there when i need it. they don't list the parts on their site cuz of something with representing Honda or something.

Anyway... Call and ask for Robert (909-982-4927). Let him know that Dan from Vegas sent you, and you should get a pretty good deal. If you don't call though, you won't know. Oh, and shipping is cheaper than those other sites too! Later-Dan

EDIT-They are also located in CAli!

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,189 Posts
options auto is really good...got my stuff from there...icbmotorsports is very good also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts