Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The douche that i bought my car off of had a taste for tacky rice, actually it was a friend of mine who sold me the car for super cheap when he got his s2000. anyway he took the intake manifold cover off because it looked "cool" and stuck it on the passenger dash.
The moment the car got in my garage i took all the stickers off, took off the c-west front, ings sides.... Its a base auto, premium... I love the c-west front to death but the sides were garbage and I intend to drive the car in the snow and I cant drive a fast looking slow car. So i threw a jdm dc5R front and side skirts, put 5000K hids in the depot jdm replicas. and bought some 05 tsx wheels with 25mm spacers. Its in the paint shop as we speak, i have a friend who does k series swaps and he gave me a good price to convert to manual so im looking for a jdm R front clip.
==wow sorry went off on a tangent==

anyway rice boy put the intake manifold badge on the passenger dash right between the vents. I ripped it off and it took part of the dash off with it... Im way too anal about my cars to look at this ... i dont know what to do except buy a new one and put it where the old one was...
This actually made me want to sell the car immediately.. i cant deal with a scratched dash... and i swapped my dash in my 92 coupe with an integra dash when i was younger so i never want to take out or put a dash in a car again nomatter what.
:ugh: :thumbsdow when i think about it drives me to :weeeeeeeeee:

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can only find the turbo badges for a MDX i think, i just need a stock ivtec dohc badge...

I be it i spelled vtec VTACH or VTECH i would have gotten at least one response.. lol :vtec:

·
Penn State Bitches
1,001 Posts
do u have pics of the damage? maybe u could paint it?

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking of that... maybee that vinyl dye or something... the car is coming back home tonight from the paint shop... ill snap some pics... its bad tho

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
There are companies that can repair that to look near perfect...

I just cant think of the exact name.

Its almost like a re upholsterer... but....

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my driver seat's stitching is coming undone, i asked my old upholstry guy if he has any ideas and he said to wrap the dash in suade or something... not trying to do all that. ... i may have to just purchase a new badge and stick i t there... i even bought an apexi (have the world sport ex. on car) badge to put there but its not as big so it dosent cover the whole thing.. so back to square one.... Slick, if you can think of that please let me know the name.

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
no pics no care

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im so tight.... i may just put a peice of masking tape there for now .... its like staring at an open wound inside of the car... ... id almost rather have rust on the outside... lol almost

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the car has been in the paint shop.... 1 hour from the city where i live, going to pick her up tonight so ill snap some pics... btw back to the original ? anyone know where to get a new badge??

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guswaym ur a ****.... just looked at the threads youve started. nice parents buying your whip... and lol "should i race the mustang auto thread"

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
forgot to take pics of the dash last night... i was soo busy :eek: and :love: @ the way the R sides and front looked on the car that I totally forgot to take a pic of the dash.... i found an R motor for a decent price... anyone know where to get the whole front clip?? i mean dash and all??

·
Banned
406 Posts
If you need the I-VTEC badge off the intake manifold cover, I have one. $25shipped, and comes attached to an intake manifold cover I have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts