Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read an older post where someone bought it from planetperformance and upgraded to the race version through clubrsx. But when I go into the clubrsx store, there is nothing under "Superchargers". Any suggestions on where to buy, best price? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I was the one that bought it at planetperfornabce.....then just call Chris and he will get you the upgrade. good luck and have fun

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I did, have fun with your car breaking down. Especially seeing as how you can't even drive your car you sack of shit. Burn out the new clutch yet?

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And scott, how much would I pay total seeing as how I don't already have Hondata?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
muahhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

well, so far u lost the bet. U talked sooo much trash about how u are gonna buy a turbo. Cough cough...bullshit. cough. all talk.. cough cough bullshit.

U said u would have a turbo in your car before june. Technically, u lost. But since i'm a nice guy, i'll race u with whatever u have in that car. hahahahahah

are u ready to put up the 250 bucks to a third party yet? Just so u wont back out on the race.

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow you really rode the short bus to school....the bet was never that I'd beat you turbo to turbo you jackass. The bet was that I'd beat you, plain and simple. Any mods you want to run feel free, you're going to end up stalling at the line anyways. One mod you might want to get before June is driving ability....faggot. :finger:

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll just try to ignore him, he's a moron anyways....Anywhere else to get the JRSC for a pretty fair price?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts