3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im looking for places to get the following for the lowest prices

1)injen cai
2)jackson racing race header
3)fujitsubo powergetter
4)ES motor mounts
5)carsound h/f cat

checked summit already. modacar.com has the JRRH for $599, and i found a PG exhaust for $590. anything better? thanks

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
ES MM can be bought from clubrsx.com for 30$ free shipping great deal.

As for carsound, most places sell them for about 90$ around there. I got mine at Husker'shttp://store.yahoo.com/exhaustpros/index.html

modacar had good pricing for the JR header but last when I tried to order from them, they were waiting for a new batch to arrive since the old batch they recieved had bad welds. Should be in stock now.

Dunno about the PG though

Oh, and the Injen I got at clubrsx for 236 free shipping. Maybe you can get it somewhere cheaper I don't know. Hope this helped.

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks ag3nt and rsxdude. i saw that JR race header on moda and the PG on polepositionproducts.com. lol, those are the only places i can find things that cheap, lol. i guess motor mounts will have to work at clubrsx

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
I might sell some unused MM in about a week if you want some for say $25 shipped instead.

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what color? i may be interested

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah man i do. but it has a 1x4" gash in it with the material still attached. so its not in perfect condition. thats the reason i got the kit. id let it go for $100+shipping though. its not supposed to be hard to fix. thats weird, how come i just got 3 emails i the past 2 days about my stock bumpers? i havent even posted them for sale? lol

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow, thats a good deal actually. if i didnt have a buddy who was hooking me up from his store, id do it. im able to get it at $185

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Leechiro thats the same exact setup i was gonna go with. Don't have the type S yet Gotta wait til i get back from Afghan in a couple months. Lemme know how it all goes.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
1. Have you seen our gunmetal version? I think it is pretty cool.
2. No time to update the price but I will sell it for $564 shipped.
3. Don't sell it because they are too hard to find.
4. $30 shipped is a great deal, I think.
5. No need, you are getting a race header.

·
Registered
121 Posts
oo ok, i really need to check those laws more carefully for my state, i dunno if i could get away with no cat in virginia...if i could i would definately go with the toda or comptech race header but if not i'll just go with the jackson + hi-flow cat

·
Registered
121 Posts
ok cool, hmm if only i could find a way to pass the visual, because i really like the idea of tossin on a race header...but inspection is the only thing i'm worried about

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow old thread. good luck gus. i decided against the JR race header for now. im afraid of upping the noise pollution too much. plus it seems as though the TODA race header has AWESOME gains. and since my final goal is the N2 kit, ill wait on that, but that will be down the road a year. in the meantime, i may get a shorty header+h/f cat. seems to be only 5-7 less WHP than the JR race header

·
Because Racecar
1,994 Posts
to all the people who are thinking of not getting a race header because they wont pass emissions, heres an idea, put the stock header and cat back on before you go to emissions testing. not all that hard. now go get that race header

1 - 20 of 22 Posts