Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know, I look at every bodykit available for the RSX and I find none of them appealing. They all look too bulky, too ugly, too many lines and too many holes.

So I decide to settle with the Type R lip kit. I check this website which sell $360 (think it's part of Yahoo) just for the front lip. That's crazy, that's an insane price to pay for a LIP. I want the genuine honda parts, not those cheap fiber glass shit.

Anybody knows any cheap place to get the genuine Type R lip? Help me out.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that the cheapest you can get for a Type R lip?

·
Stonecutter member # 905
39 Posts
Chilling said:
So I decide to settle with the Type R lip kit. I check this website which sell $360 (think it's part of Yahoo) just for the front lip. That's crazy, that's an insane price to pay for a LIP. I want the genuine honda parts, not those cheap fiber glass shit.

QUOTE]

$360 isnt that much considering that it comes pre-painted. Unless your car is white...

·
13.43 @ 105.43
2,213 Posts
what i did was...i searched around websites and the cheapest was 1250....on postpositionproducts when i emailed them and ask them to give me the cheapest price...then i went to a shop and they said they dont know where to get it...so i gave them a website...they called...and when you order it from performance shops...they give you a wayyy cheaper price cause they dont charge you shipping...so i got my kit for 1050 cash...so hope that helps

·
Registered
593 Posts
notorious rsx said:
what i did was...i searched around websites and the cheapest was 1250....on postpositionproducts when i emailed them and ask them to give me the cheapest price...then i went to a shop and they said they dont know where to get it...so i gave them a website...they called...and when you order it from performance shops...they give you a wayyy cheaper price cause they dont charge you shipping...so i got my kit for 1050 cash...so hope that helps
I believe you meant polepositionproducts.com :). Anyway, I'll have to try that idea. Thanks.

·
13.43 @ 105.43
2,213 Posts
SkyeRSX said:
I believe you meant polepositionproducts.com :). Anyway, I'll have to try that idea. Thanks.

there you go...i always mixed that up

·
On a mission from God
1,564 Posts
If you want a genuine Honda Type-R kit...that $1050 that guy said above is a great price, prolly the best you'll do...I paid $915 for the Acura OEM kit, the Type-R's gotta be more since its JDM and all...yeah its alot, but you get what you pay for, perfect paint match, perfect fitment. I see replica Type R kits on ebay alot for like $400...but then painting will cost a few hundred, and fitment won't be perfect guarenteed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.