Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
///M
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone of picture of where they mounted their vafc... or can anyone think of a creative way to mount one? thanks!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I mounted mine above the radio. I motified the stand that cam with it to work

·
PIMPIN AINT EZ
155 Posts
I put mine in the glove box. I know I know, why put it there, well.....here u got too many hater and mofos just looking to break in, snatch and roll. So screw that, I hide mines. LOL. Kinda nice though, cause the computer is right under it, so no need to run the wires everywhere.

·
Registered
175 Posts
B&T mounted mine right on top of the cup holders to the right of the red light. It's really nicely mounted and easily accessible, and it's nothing to flashy (for the more modest racers).

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
i dunno where ill mount mine when i get it. cup/change holder looks good, but i dont want it to get jacked. thatd be cool if you could unplug it and move it.

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Mine is mounted above the cupholder/tray next to the red light also. I got the Black s-afcII with my turbo, so it doesnt stand out too much at all.

·
ASSISTANT MASTER MECHANIC
2,389 Posts
Yeah I really couldn't mount mine anywhere good.. So when The gurls are in the passanger seat I just let them hold while I drive...I even let them try to tune some more Juice outta it lol

·
///M
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow it looks rilly nice with it above the cup holder and under the cd player... but where to put ur drink then???

·
Registered
278 Posts
you bring drinks into your car TY!?!?! ... what is wrong with you haha ...

has anyone thought to put it to the left of the steering wheel ... ??? get some custom thing giong on with that little tray we have ....

·
Registered
499 Posts
u want creative..mount it in your glove box.. but use bondo to cover the rest of the opening..haha..i was thinkin about that..but not good with bondo or fiberglass!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts