Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
i do the same thing and they look at me like im stupid....haha ... i remember when i seen some dude who looked my dads age in a blue 05-06 type s that was lowerd and looked sick, anyways i passed him and gave him a a wuts up nod and he shook his head like a dick lol :ugh:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol maybe that was the day he had to drive his sons car lol.. but yeah sometimes i hold off on saying 'hello' just to see whos driving.. sometimes its a mom.. sometimes a dad.. and im like ugh get outta that rsx! damn rsx's have a broad target market lol

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I started to, but decided not to since most RSX's are bases and are driven by non-car people and dont give a hoot about our little community

·
Want S2k now...
942 Posts
When I drive past fellow rsx's I try to give a nod/wave/high beam to them.. but they never seem to give a crap.. am i really that ugly?!:D

Let's start some rsx love :thumbsup:
Yes?

I dunno...........no one ever nodded/waved/smiled at me in my base :( It wasn't an auto, I swear!

·
Registered
914 Posts
i see base rsx everywhere and its always hot ass girls drivin them....i only seen 2 other rsx type s in person and they work at my work.....rsx type s is a rare car around here :laughing:

·
Blown
13,723 Posts
i see some black type s in lower new york with gold rims and we've given eachother the nod "what up" a few times, then i pulled up next to another type s and the guy got cocky with me which was cool...

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
yeah i've seen the harley 'whatup'.. they put their hand down next to the bike and do like an upside down peace sign....?
I dunno about the peace sign but most bikers put their hand down to wave. I see it all the time, and i also see sport bikers not doing it :D

·
:lurk:
1,612 Posts
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I'm up for waving, especially when the other driver is a hot girl :giggitygiggity:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts