Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ay BAY BAY
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so im repainting my whole car and was wondering which black you guys think is the sexiest. right now i have the porsche black in mind, not the metallic one. i was wondering if there was any other straight black that you guys think is really nice. any input is appreciated.

Reactions: thebluedc5

·
Rice Picker
354 Posts
hey guys so im repainting my whole car and was wondering which black you guys think is the sexiest. right now i have the porsche black in mind, not the metallic one. i was wondering if there was any other straight black that you guys think is really nice. any input is appreciated.
lambourghini black. Pearl black metallic, *0052

·
G - Monay
4,209 Posts
FERRARI BLACK...i actually had a friend that painted his integra that color but he sold it now..... it looks WET when your car is clean even tho its dry... no pearls no flakes no nothing.... just like a VERY glossy black

·
Ay BAY BAY
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FERRARI BLACK...i actually had a friend that painted his integra that color but he sold it now..... it looks WET when your car is clean even tho its dry... no pearls no flakes no nothing.... just like a VERY glossy black
thats a good color to think about. i saw the new ls today and the paint was pretty nice.

keep your orig paint if nothings wrong with it. last a lot longer than repaints.
well i got into an accident and i need to replaint the whole car anyways and i hate the pearl flakes in the nhp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.