Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its all about what I like, but cant decide between 3 that I like
Which one would you go for??

INGS Replica
CWest lip kit
Charge speed lip kit
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I have the INGS Replica Front bumper and sides for sale from GTP Importfan.com(Ill sell it for cheap, let me know)

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
No charge speed. I dont like the way it looks. I am a fan of both ings and the cwest lip.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
ings might be "played out" cuz u see alot of ppl get it on this board. but how many ppl do u actually see on the road with the ings kit? get the ings.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i would get ings...but im leaning toward c west at streetstyler.com...im just a lil skeptical on the quality of replicas

·
BOOST
105 Posts
when i get my car im probably goin with c-west lip kit replica front and rear with authentic sides since i hear there a lot of problems with fitment.

·
Registered
431 Posts
ANYONE DO ME A FAVOUR AND PHOTOSHOP A WINGS WEST SPOILER ON THE ABP rsx with the buddy club 2 kit on it?

thats my ambition for right now but i havent actually seen the spoiler and kit together..... it might change my mind

anyways someone plz do it, thx!

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
CRAZYRSX said:
ANYONE DO ME A FAVOUR AND PHOTOSHOP A WINGS WEST SPOILER ON THE ABP rsx with the buddy club 2 kit on it?

thats my ambition for right now but i havent actually seen the spoiler and kit together..... it might change my mind

anyways someone plz do it, thx!

there is a photoshop forum for that on here

·
On a mission from God
5,647 Posts
Just a fyi, i know this kid who got the C-West replica off streetstyler and fitment was really shitty. If you go replica let a shop do the install.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts