Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Slow Crew
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have Aem V2 cold air intake wit my 3"inch Thermal Exhaust Catback system n DCRH....i was jw will fujita cai really help me sense its long Downpipe because my friend say its get more power den aem v2 ..i knoe its true that air flow does goes more into than my..so wat ya opinion?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a DC Sports Aircharger CAI, came with the car. Sounds good, works good. Just replaced the filter element though and no improvement in mileage or power to my dismay.

·
Murderator
23,101 Posts
I like my Icebox...

Reactions: Eternal

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
i have Aem V2 cold air intake wit my 3"inch Thermal Exhaust Catback system n DCRH....i was jw will fujita cai really help me sense its long Downpipe because my friend say its get more power den aem v2 ..i knoe its true that air flow does goes more into than my..so wat ya opinion?
I feel dumber having read this post

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
Sorry, my Universal Translator button doesn't seem to be working. I think you're a troll, but could be mistaken.
premium troll?...possible, but not likely

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Im really upset seeing another Intake thread...

With how many thousand members in this forum...

and idk how many thousand RSX's...

You think you are the first to ask about Cold Air Intakes?

The car has been out since late 2001?....Im PRETTY sure this has been answered more times then I even know about..

Please my friend...do a SEARCH next time...PLEASE

and you dont have an AEM V2 "COLD AIR INTAKE" unless you think cold air starts with 90 degree intake temps...

My opinion is....the Fujita is crap in the first place...im not going to go further cuz that has also been established (via searching)
for those who own Fujita...dont believe me? you love your Fujita? right?...do a search :bow:
god damn noobs

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
let me fix your question.

I have an AEM V2 cold air intake with my 3 inch Thermal Exhaust Catback system, along with a DCRH. I was wondering will the Fujita Cold air intake really help me with it's long downpipe design? One of my friends told me it will produce more power than the AEM V2. I have heard it is true that the Fujita has better airflow than the V2, what are your opinions?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
get arc or comptech....

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
let me fix your question.

I am really fucking lazy and don't want to search and find information myself.

I have an AEM V2 cold air intake (which is actually a SRI, not a CAI, but because I am fucking lazy I did not know that) with my 3 inch Thermal Exhaust Catback system, along with a DCRH. I was wondering will the Fujita Cold air intake really help me? It has a long downpipe design which I know nothing about. One of my friends told me it will produce more power than the AEM V2 (and since I did not read the sticky I have no idea if he is pulling that out of his ass or what). I have heard it is true that the Fujita has better airflow than the V2, what are your opinions?
fixed :thumbsup:

·
Slow Crew
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.