Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. I___T___B
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefined

In the near future i will be getting all at once cai, Jackson racing headers, exhaust, and a highflow cat to go along with the headers to make it legal.. i think. then later down the road i will be installing nitrous to it. Here are the options im considering from hondata, the S200 system, k-pro, or the #4 flash everyone keeps talking about. which in your opinions would be the better option for me by price and flexibility wise. let me know what you think thanks guys.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Just to start with, the S200 will not work with the RSX, that is for old ECU's only. If you want to do nitrous, the Hondata #4 will not work because of the timing advance that is built in. So that leaves you with the K-Pro and with the way it controls nitrous, it is the best route to go in the long run. Being in Colorado, like me, I will be able to help you tune it when you are ready to go!

·
Mr. I___T___B
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok i will start saving a little more for the k-pro then so that i wont be broke up here in aurora, lol. thank for emailing me back by the way, I appreciate it. Also i will definetly be dropping by the Springs when you open your shop or start having some meets. If you want you can mess around with the K-pro in my car if you wanna get familiar with tuning. As i have been reading it is more complicated process for tuning, so when i do get it ill let you know asap if you wanna work on it.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
It really is better to spend the money the first time, it will cost you less in the long run.

I look forward to it, I know how to throw a good party. :)

It is pretty complex but I am up to it. I am going to be doing a lot with my RSX but it has a supercharger. I would love to play with an N/A setup to get myself grounded in all aspects of tuning the k series.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts