Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Which LCA's should I get?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am about to purchase some rear LCA's. I was thinking about going to Skunk2 but can't figure out what color to get:

Hard anodized:

Clear anodized:

Gold:

I know these are not RSX LCA's, I am just using the pics for the color. Or should I get function 7 LCA's

Here is a pic of the rear:

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:run:

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
circuit works. and yea, they have spherical bearings

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
yea, i picked them up from a friend locally. they didnt make many... also i have a black car so i think they go well... the neuspeed plate was black as well when new, but it has faded over the years. i would have def went function 7 w/ the spherical bearings if i bought new. the bearings are what makes the rear feel more solid. spend the extra few bucks and get that upgrade.

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
ok, it doesnt look like it explains the difference, but you can see that it has no rubber. it only turns so much, then it locks, making the rear solid in a turn. the rubber bends and stretches, just like stock. know what i mean?

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok, it doesnt look like it explains the difference, but you can see that it has no rubber. it only turns so much, then it locks, making the rear solid in a turn. the rubber bends and stretches, just like stock. know what i mean?
Yeah, I do know what you mean, I guess I'll fork out the extra $70 to get the better ones.

·
Bar'd TWICE
2,716 Posts
keep it stock, i painted my neuspeed plate black. i don't want the cops pulling me over because i "look" fast

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
hmmm... well maybe ask the guy on ebay if he has access to the spherical bearings ones as well... worth a shot

1 - 20 of 78 Posts