Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
UW Crew
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to like the 02-04 model a lot more than the newer ones just because i love the headlights and tails. But lately I have been liking the newer models A LOT more. IMO they flow a lot better and look a lot more sleek (if done right). I mean, I LOVE my 02 but lately i've been seeing some really good looking 05/06's.

What I really loved about the 02 model was the tail lights and how they light up in 2 circles. Reminds me of a ferrari or something. And the newer models only light up on the ends of the lights and i dont like that as much.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
yea i used to like the 02-04s, but I'm liking the newer ones a lot more.
But I'm still liking the older modles more though

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
05-06's get my vote :)

When the RSX's first came out, I hated the "bubble" parts of the headlights and taillights... I said to myself... wow, i'd absolutely love the way this car looks if it werent for those "bubble" parts... the 05's came out and i was in love

·
Registered
592 Posts
I used to like the 02-04 model a lot more than the newer ones just because i love the headlights and tails. But lately I have been liking the newer models A LOT more. IMO they flow a lot better and look a lot more sleek (if done right). I mean, I LOVE my 02 but lately i've been seeing some really good looking 05/06's.

What I really loved about the 02 model was the tail lights and how they light up in 2 circles. Reminds me of a ferrari or something. And the newer models only light up on the ends of the lights and i dont like that as much.
Theres a DIY for that on the 05+.. :laughing: You cant go wrong with either models, they both look good IMO. 05+ look sleek, but for some reason, the 02-04 look more rugged, especially with mods. Gotta love them both

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I like both :) I love ALL RSX'S :)
werd

02-04.

Why? It looks more aggressive than the 05-06. Dont get me wrong id love to have an 05-06 but id rather keep my 02.
I think the exact opposite. I think my 06 looks more aggressive than the 02-04's. But :dontknow: it's all in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Stock, I think the 05/06 look a bit nicer. However, once you slap on the OEM lip kit on the 02-04, sorry, I think they're sexier. The 02-04 headlights are pretty damn one-of-a-kind. I've had people compare the 05/06 lights to those of the Altima and some Pontiac models.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
The 02-04 is so curvy i love it. Instead of the boring 05-06 :p jk
hey.... :D

Stock, I think the 05/06 look a bit nicer. However, once you slap on the OEM lip kit on the 02-04, sorry, I think they're sexier. The 02-04 headlights are pretty damn one-of-a-kind. I've had people compare the 05/06 lights to those of the Altima and some Pontiac models.
I've also noticed the 05/06 headlights look like the Fit's headlights :ugh:

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
I like the older models. I liked the old tail lights cause when you looked at them at night, you knew it was an RSX. And they never had water in them like the new RSX's. I also liked how the front of the old RSX looked distinct with the curve cut-outs under the head lights. The lines in the front of the new RSX reminded me of the last generation Civic. The new RSX and Civic had the same lines, but just shaped a little bit different. The old RSX had extra lines in the corner of the bumpers and made it look more distinct from the Civic.

Reactions: miles87

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
i like the 02-04 better because of the headlights and tails...the 05-06 headlights does look strange....plus a oem lip kit is hot on a 02-04
I think it's cause the new headlights look like they just threw in a bunch of reflectors under a plastic covering. The old headlights look like everything was built together. And I like the big and bold reflectors of the old headlights.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts