Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
lol go to your local pep boys and have them fabricate you a straight pipe.

if not, your stock catback is decent, just get a race header.

·
lol go to your local pep boys and have them fabricate you a straight pipe.

if not, your stock catback is decent, just get a race header.
It be cheaper to tap a hole in the muffler.

But to avoid the ricer route you seem to head research exhaust systems. Buy a header to feel power and mufflers will just make noise really and small gains if you buy a bigger ID.

·
'Ello Dutchie
1,757 Posts
OMG just looked at your other posts, STOP making f'in useless threads. Stop trying to get your answer from other people and do some research on this site. Easily 10 minutes of seraching will probably give you an answer as well as some knowledge on the topic.

·
Rock-S
121 Posts
OMG just looked at your other posts, STOP making f'in useless threads. Stop trying to get your answer from other people and do some research on this site. Easily 10 minutes of seraching will probably give you an answer as well as some knowledge on the topic.
You're not wrong but to be honest choosing a catback is a f'in dillemma. After many month of researchs I still not find the answer...

·
'Ello Dutchie
1,757 Posts
You're not wrong but to be honest choosing a catback is a f'in dillemma. After many month of researchs I still not find the answer...
Same here, I don't really know what I want to go with, but really it's all in personal preference, that's exactly why there are so many because everyone likes something different. You can't make a thread ask everyone which is the best because everyone has their own opinion. Also the reviews of pretty much every exhaust should be on this site so that is what should help someone decide.

·
do a barrel roll!!
662 Posts
the official exhaust thread has ALOT of good info and clips on it with just about every exhaust out there, if you really want to hear them in person then go to a meet and you will see alot of variety there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts