Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol not sure if this belongs here but:

So I was looking at some cool colors for paint jobs and I really wana give my car a different look. In the end I want it in one of these colors to go along with a 05 front bumper and a ixion lip kit.

1. I have no idea what color green it is called but I think it looks sick!:

2. AJ's aka FIXER's Red/Black 2tone:

3. A s2000 Sukuza Blue:

4. Or just keep it black but paint it a different black like a WRX Black (black w/ gold pearls)

·
Certified Nut
203 Posts
black definantly... looks classy and "clean" and you can get all kinda flake and stuff mixed into the paint to make it original...

·
MY HONDA IS FASTER...
1,921 Posts
if u plan on doing any cf mods to ur car stay away from black and green. red looks good, but that color scheme reminds me of a nissan 180sx. the s2k blue is hott!! dont see that color that often. so it would stand out the most. but personaly (if u plan on doin any cf) i like white. its clean no matter what. u can still put a flake in it like gold or whatever. just my opinion though...g/l

btw: my car was black and i painted it champ white. i luv it so much. when u wash it, the paint doesnt spider like on darker colored cars.

·
MY HONDA IS FASTER...
1,921 Posts
R U KIDDEN ME??? that blue is the sexiest thing i have ever seen. especially w/those wheels. if i ever paint a car again, it will be that color. excuse me, i have to go change my underwear now...

·
I <3 Chipotle
1,924 Posts
DOOO not do the first 2. that is just straight up BITING someone elses shit. you can think of something that will look good. just take some time and think hard!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts