Tags
seats
705 views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  SirWaWa 
#1 ·
#18 ·
crazy said:
A4.

Spent198- He's gonna get a harness.
I don't really think a harness would save your life in a servere accident, but an Airbag would. I have been told that you may be able to have Acura reset the SRS system and MAYBE the airbags would deploy. That is something you would have to ask Acura directly.

#19 ·
im affraid to even go close to my acura dealer with my car, nothing is stock except maybe the body and the stairing wheel? I hope they will still do services on my car with the turbo. Those ppl at acura have it out for me, they always find something to blame it on, im going to try the other acura. You think that they will still service my car even though i have a turbo?

#20 ·
yeahi said:
im affraid to even go close to my acura dealer with my car, nothing is stock except maybe the body and the stairing wheel? I hope they will still do services on my car with the turbo. Those ppl at acura have it out for me, they always find something to blame it on, im going to try the other acura. You think that they will still service my car even though i have a turbo?
Of course, they can't deny your eligability for service/maintenance. Being you have an Acura product, you are entitled to their services. If you look closely at your sales reciept I am sure you will find some clause in which you are acctually paying for that eligability in one way or another. :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.