Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

401 - 420 of 459 Posts

·
DREW02TS
11 Posts
The kit alone cost me a grand, nothing more. Im saying you cannot make that power with hose tiny injectors but whatever, I give up and you'll never be convinced. Fyi it would have been cheaper to keep your stock injectors or mod your stock injectors. Even he stock ones max out well before 240whp

Fyi take some basic english classes so you can learn to spell
1. (that power with "hose" tiny injectors)
2. (Even "he" stock ones max out)

LMAO.. yea.. i dont think its me that needs the english course hommie.

·
Bańned
12,105 Posts
Dude just end it. Im on my phone so obviously letters will be cut out but there's no excuse for "payed." Anyway imma stop before I get another ban. I just didn't want u misleading any people trying to learn about their turbo setups. Even stock injectors are not recommended

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
yeah well.. im not the first owner of the car.. not that it compensates for whatever it is your getting an orgasm over. but who knows whats up with the fuel line? who knows what kind of injectors it had on before? like i said its what i was recommended to for cheap. so thats what i did. and dont tell me to meet up with you so you can "SEE MY SETUP" and then act like you dont need to because you payed 3 grand for your pretty turbo.
umadbro? shouldve gotten an SRT4 wouldve kicked your cars ass

·
DREW02TS
11 Posts
well i wasnt trying to mislead anyone... on the contrary... i was simply stating that you dont need to go with the big name brands and spend well over $1500 like everyone is saying.. IMO thats whats misleading. but ok im done. i dont even get on this site often in the first place. laters.

·
y u mad tho?
6,181 Posts
cheap
fast
reliable

pick 2. Id rather rock a well pieced together kit with name brand parts than take my chances on some cheap parts. build it right the first time, or in the long run you end up paying more. If 1500+ is too much money to spend modding your car, youre in the wrong hobby industry bud.

Youll find a lot of the boosted guys here run great products, make big power, and have a lot of fun with it. The only thing that comes with buying shitty parts are headaches.. that and you spend most of your time under your car than inside of it.

·
U mad bro?
1,034,606 Posts
i dont know much about greddy kits or fullrace/hks... but i would like to say that i bought a piece of shit chineese turbo kit (brand new) for 350 bucks (complete) and i made 290 hp with nothing more than 250cc injectors.. and it has been running strong for over a year now. =)
:rotfl:

i call bullshit of all bullshit. not on those small of injectors.

·
61 ci now
3,336 Posts
lol it made 290whp for 1/10th of a second because it was running 15:1 AFR in boost :p

that engine is gonna go boom soon enough.

·
Joe
13 Posts
Which Kit

Hey everyone.. I've been reading through the thread a bit, I won't be able to afford a turbo kit until probably next summer, but what's the best option for an 05 Type S that will be my DD? I'd like somewhere around 300+hp and would have it professionally installed because I would screw it up big time if I tried myself.

·
Bańned
12,105 Posts
Hey everyone.. I've been reading through the thread a bit, I won't be able to afford a turbo kit until probably next summer, but what's the best option for an 05 Type S that will be my DD? I'd like somewhere around 300+hp and would have it professionally installed because I would screw it up big time if I tried myself.
supercharge it or get a small turbo setup

·
Registered
185 Posts
supercharge it or get a small turbo setup
So do you recommend a supercharger for say ~320-350whp. I'm looking for a setup too and I'm thinking either turbo, supercharged or NA. I'd love to build an NA beast but I'm thinking because my car is a daily I'll go with the FIs. Are there any kits for like ~4-5k?

401 - 420 of 459 Posts