Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Jackie Moon!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so, I'm pretty bored at work so I thought I would post some pictures of my car. I have a base 02 RSX.

edit: New pics on page 3

Here goes:

My car when I purchased it.....

Here's the inside....

And this is what it currently looks like:

Here's my pioneer AVIC - D2 (which the video works while I'm driving, thanks to my buddy at car toys) and my JL 10 sub

I know its a lot of pictures..... and I haven't done anything to the engine yet. I'm planning on dropping it an inch or so, and definitely gotta go something with exhaust. that will keep me busy for the next couple months. then ill figure out the next project....

·
Jackie Moon!
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh ya. i like it a lot. it is the unit if you want gps and everything else. technically, you arent supposed to be able to watch dvds and stuff like that while youre driving, but i have a switch that turns my parking break on or off devoted only for the ability to watch it in motion. plus i can totally turn off my sub if i wanted to. i havent hooked up the sat. radio yet. but i have the connector for the rca lyra video/mp3 (20 gig mem) that runs threw my glove box. i can just leave it in there and not have to worry about where im going to store the video/mp3 player or have a cord hanging out. youll have to check it out next time for sure.

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX 5spd
4,010 Posts
Looks good, but drop, and paint the lip kit (cf or not doesn't matter it will still look bad).

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.