Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer today where I traded in my JRSC RSX-S and some guy from Arkansas bought it. Just wanted to say hi.....and I hope you are enjoying it. :wavey:

·
Registered
77 Posts
scottatyamaha said:
Went to the dealer today where I traded in my JRSC RSX-S and some guy from Arkansas bought it. Just wanted to say hi.....and I hope you are enjoying it. :wavey:
The guy is on superhonda.com His name is 92eg6vx.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I will go check it out............

·
Registered
243 Posts
no need to i am registered on now too. i got to thank you for kepping it in such great shape, i love the thing to death.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
bigfoot said:
no need to i am registered on now too. i got to thank you for kepping it in such great shape, i love the thing to death.
How much Did you have to pay for it at the dealer?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow....mitsubishi gave me 19k for it ......but that was just what was on the paper.

·
Registered
243 Posts
well taking it to the track this weekend and got a race up that should be a great race, hes got a srt-4 pushing 270 at the wheels and its going to have worse traction problems than i am going to so it should be interesting. plus i am going to have more problems since the track doesn't have vhp on the track so traction is going to be a bitch.if i can get a vid i will but not sure if i can will post what i ran though

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awsome.....keep us updated, I am excited to see what the car will run. Are you going to the 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
scottatyamaha said:
Awsome.....keep us updated, I am excited to see what the car will run. Are you going to the 1/4 or 1/8 mile?
Sorry for the highjack, but Ive been thinking about getting an Evo myself. Can u tell me what the difference in insurance is/was between the RSX and Evo? Thanks. 17,000 for an S/C RSX, damn what a steal. I prolly could have traded my car straight across for it. SHIT! lol.

·
Registered
243 Posts
well we were going to go to a 1/4 mile but they have a 50% chance of rain so were going to a 1000' track which can give a great estimate of the time you'll run b/c whatever you run you can usually a 3 sec to that and thats what you'll run in the 1/4

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My insurance dropped $33 a month!!!! Got to love the four door!!

·
ECU Tuner
4,281 Posts
scottatyamaha said:
Went to the dealer today where I traded in my JRSC RSX-S and some guy from Arkansas bought it. ...
You know, Scott, I still wonder how you got so much more torque than anyone else. I don't think anyone else ever got close to 200 pounds with just 5 psi.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I always knew my car was special............it was a torque freak!! It had it too, ask the guy that has it now, 2nd gear about 5500rpm hit the gas and let her spin.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
hey scott...whats that "tuned ecu" in your sig :spin: . so much for keeping it stock...j/k.

did you ever find some people to race friday night?? talk to ya later.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Send off for it tomorrow......should show some good gains. You knew I would not be able to keep this thing stock. Yea we got into some races on Sat night

1 - 20 of 26 Posts