Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else sell 6,000K HID Xenon light kits beside XenonDepot.com? I am not against Xenon Depot, I just don't want to use and go through Pay Pal-its an absolute pain in the @$$ for me to set up an account, and I dont want to really give out the information they ask (yeah I know I am paranoid) I want a kit of good quality, and I do realize they cannnot be sold in the US unless it's for show or off road purposes. Any help would be great.........:thumbsup:

·
e90
115,535 Posts
McCulloch. Talk to ssainini on here at ClubRSX. I got mine through him and totally happy with them

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
i like how u add the company names to your sig everyime u get a mod

But refering to your question, a simple search would do. There are many other companies that make them, there is phillips, muchollier(dont think i spelled it right) and some other ones. Just search or look at the first page of the thread, there are a bunch.

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeahi said:
i like how u add the company names to your sig everyime u get a mod
Thank you, no one else really does it so I might as well be the one to be different.:laughing:

I did a little searching though while I was waiting for some responses and I came up with one from www.sportsimportsltd.com it does'nt look like a bad kit but its 6500K, it may be a little too blue for me.:dontknow:

·
pro lurker
548 Posts
if you really want some XD , i would email steve and see if you can do a Credit Card through phone os something.

im sure you can work something out.

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
integra_gsrr said:
if you really want some XD , i would email steve and see if you can do a Credit Card through phone os something.

im sure you can work something out.
I was hoping he would, but in his reply e-mail back to me he said that paypal is the only way he can do it, oh well.

So I did a little searching and found one from www.HID-online.com The kit uses Philips ballasts and bulbs too just like Xenon Depot's kits. It was a little more though, $594.06, but not by much. I cant wait until I get it!!!!!:spin:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I bought my HID from XD with a money order. I am sure it can be done.

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
id get catz. pure jdm goodness. catz is whats on the type-r dc5's from what i was told. good luck tho, its been quite a struggle 4 me 2 get my catz hids. (cuz of the ban n all)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts