Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Who? Gym Membership Hookup

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  jmart41791 
#1 ·
Who has the hookups? Looking to join either washington sports club, Xfitness, or Lifetime

I am a fatty :chuck:

#11 ·
I have worked for XSport and Sport and Health. I am also sure that all if not most gym's offer corporate discount depending on the company you work for.

As for a hook up with price at xsport you wont be able to get one unless you sign up before Fairfax opens or use your corporate discount. Not really anything an insider can do for you there.

#14 ·
I have never been to washington sports club, but I think the 24 hour thing XSport really is helpful if you have a crazy schedule like many students have. Also they have towel service which is nice for the price... If your more a 9-5 five kinda guy, I say check both out for yourself and decide go with the cheaper/bang for your buck.

You may also want to factor in the new equipment at XSport Fairfax and their cancelation policy is fairly relaxed.

**Another random thing you may want to look into while trying to get a cheap price see what the gym can do for you if you sign a exclusive contract for that gym. (ex. only using Fairfax xsport) This might help you reduce your monthly rate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.