Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how many people are going in on this offer. I've been wanting this exhaust since I purchased my RSX-S.

Has anyone actually heard this exhaust in person? I know that there is a member on this site with this exhaust and he posted a video clip with sound but it sounds nothing like the clip that is on the Fujitsubo website. I'm hoping that it does sound like the Fujitsubo clip because I want that sound.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ShaffeRSX said:
i'm in on it. don't know of anybody else. can you post a link to that videoclip? i haven't seen it yet.
I think the original link that this guy posted is broken so I am going to upload it to my own website server.

Forwarning: I won't have the clip up for long since it takes a lot of my valuable webspace.

Fujitsubo Power Getter clip

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
i'm almost 95% sure i'm gonna buy in on this. i tried to get this exhaust a long while back when the other member got his. the company that was ordering them had some problems or something so they refunded my money. now that its available i'm not gonna miss the opportunity again.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
DC5 Type-S said:

I think the original link that this guy posted is broken so I am going to upload it to my own website server.

Forwarning: I won't have the clip up for long since it takes a lot of my valuable webspace.

Fujitsubo Power Getter clip
I will host in here on Club RSX. I will have the link in the online store and under the group buy post.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Wiseguy said:
Is this catback exhaust system or real section?
I love powergetter, but don't they weight bit heavier than Spoon N1?
It is a full catback and should be around 25 to 30 pounds. The stock exhaust is right about the same so weight will not be an issue.

There are lighter options out there, we currently use one that is 17lbs.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Dream said:
I believe the Veilside exhaust is like 15lbs.
isn't the veilside only axle-back?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.