Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some ideas for reupholstering the seats (leather) and work on the door inserts, etc. I'd like to get an idea of who has done what so far and the cost.

As always.. pictures are worth a thousand words.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
i have, it cost me 600 for front rear and panels. ill post pics when i get home.

edit, here is a bad pic of the seats i found on the board, will take new pics soon.

·
"THE" member
1,247 Posts
i want this done also, what do they do put all new leather on or just dye the leather you have? also is 600 the goin rate for work like this done?

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
I know that some people have had their interiors redone by Katzkin. It is more expensive than $600, and I think the person that I talked to on this board had the seats and door panels redone. It looked really good, and I believe it was new leather all together, and they took off the crapy stock leather. What Ill probably do is the black and red interior redone one day instead of racing seats.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are two shops that do custom work within a couple blocks of my office, so I'm going to get quotes from them on what I'm planning and then see how that compares to the Katzkin product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts