Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What brand makes the OEM type s springs? Is it Eibach? Sorry for a noob question...just want to know. My car "looks" lowered according to other people while I always thought it was stock. I know it looks lower than other stock RSX I've seen but I thought my springs were just shitty and worn out. I took off my wheels to look at it and it says Eibach on the springs and was just wondering IF those were stock or if those were aftermarket lowering springs. Thanks

·
[Insert Title]
2,870 Posts
Its not stock, it is actually aftermarket lowering spring. The previous owner probably lowered it without telling you. From your description, I would say you have the Eibach Pro Kit which are black springs

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol guess I've got lowering springs then. Oh well...guess I don't have to continue looking for aftermarket springs to buy anymore

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Those black wheels are ghetto dude.
By "ghetto" I assume you are referring to the paint chipping off because they we're can rattled by previous owner then yes, I see your point, but other than that I don't know what your trying to get at. :coffee:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:vtec:
By "ghetto" I assume you are referring to the paint chipping off because they we're can rattled by previous owner then yes, I see your point, but other than that I don't know what your trying to get at. :coffee:
Obvious troll is obvious troll:shady:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol. But have you driven with the stock springs? I haven't so I wouldn't know how different or better the eibach springs are.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts