Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
///M
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember seeing some guy who mounted his nitrous kit in the center of the rear seats and i just need some pics.. thanks

8,021 Posts
I wouldnt recommend doing it there though. haha. If you get into an accident, that bottles flying. I didnt really care though. :dontknow:

·
///M
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet.. thats whewre i wanna mount my tank.. dont care if bottle goes flying.. haha :D thanks desert!

8,021 Posts
aznbeayst said:
sweet.. thats whewre i wanna mount my tank.. dont care if bottle goes flying.. haha :D thanks desert!
that plastic piece by itself isnt strong enough. you're going to have to take some of the foam out from under it and then stick some big washers in there so it wont come out

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
no no dj. misinterpretation. i meant to the frame support that's under the seat. not bolt the bottle under the seat.

8,021 Posts
krystar said:
no no dj. misinterpretation. i meant to the frame support that's under the seat. not bolt the bottle under the seat.
what frame support under the seat? Its all cushion... :dontknow:

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
the one under the foam. yank upwards on the foam. it lifts up. underneath at the very front. big steel square beam.

8,021 Posts
krystar said:
the one under the foam. yank upwards on the foam. it lifts up. underneath at the very front. big steel square beam.
oh that part...I guess you can do that too but thats going to be one long bracket....haha

8,021 Posts
ADAMS~K20Z said:
Props on a sweet fuckin ride man :thumbsup: Your also running a CN stage one correct?

~Adam~
Thanks :) Was stage 1 until my oil pump died and my engine seized up. Rebuilt the motor using CN's Stage 2/3 parts then sold it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts