Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my uncle gave me chamois as a birthday present.... lol...... I usually dry my car by driving it around and then remoiving the rest with a microfiber towel. (the yellow ones from costco). Do you guys think chamois is a better choice?
thank u for ur advice

·
Registered
637 Posts
driver1210 said:
my uncle gave me chamois as a birthday present.... lol...... I usually dry my car by driving it around and then remoiving the rest with a microfiber towel. (the yellow ones from costco). Do you guys think chamois is a better choice?
thank u for ur advice
I think a better choice would be to NOT drive your car around introducing it to debris, then wiping the debris into the car with a MF.

I prefer waffle weave MF, but many people still use the chamois. I haven't used one in about 15 years.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use cotton terry towels. I have tried chamois, but I dont really like the feel on the car. Plus you have to keep wringing them out.

·
Registered
235 Posts
chamois is fine, but personally i don't really like to take forever washing and drying my car. so i give a big :thumbsup: to a squegee/water blade, then just chamois/microfiber/whatever floats ur boat. but i'm just lazy and in a hurry. i know how much time some of y'all can spend making ur car look clean and pretty :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts