Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well since I put my Buddy Club N+'s in the other night, which I love to death. I took some new pictures of the car. I know the quality sucks. I couldnt find my camera, so I had to borrow a friends. The drop is at 2.5" front and rear. Im going to drop the front .5" more, and the rear .25" more in a few days. Oh, and I love the way the camber looks, its -2 degrees up front, and -1 degree in the back. Well, here they are. :)

**Edit - I know the car is dirty. I washed it yesterday, and parked it. I go and look at it and its covered in pollen.

·
Registered
592 Posts
nice drop.. looks good.:thumbsup: Just got mine installed today.. and have a quick question. I'm hearing some clanking noises.. from the left rear.. did you have any issues after installment? Like any clunking noises? All the bolts are tight and I cant seem to figure out whats wrong. :( Did you get the alignment done yet? lol.. sorry for all the questions..

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice drop.. looks good.:thumbsup: Just got mine installed today.. and have a quick question. I'm hearing some clanking noises.. from the left rear.. did you have any issues after installment? Like any clunking noises? All the bolts are tight and I cant seem to figure out whats wrong. :( Did you get the alignment done yet? lol.. sorry for all the questions..
Yea actually, my front pops every once in great while, if I go from like lock to lock. I figured the spring was just binding or something. :dontknow:

·
:)
15,563 Posts
looks good!

Reactions: HondaTom

·
:)
15,563 Posts
take pics when lower!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I definately will. I think I might do it tomorrow after work. So, we'll see.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts