Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
American HP!!
25,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seal Kills & Eats 5 Sharks!

http://now.msn.com/seal-eats-five-sharks-off-the-coast-of-south-africa

Here's something you don't see every day: A cuddly fur seal killing and eating five enormous, deadly sharks. The extraordinary scene was captured off the coast of South Africa by divers Chris and Monique Fallows. "In more than 2,000 expeditions working with sharks over the last 21 years, this is the only time I have ever seen a seal kill several sharks," says Chris. "I can find no record of such an event happening elsewhere." Chris snapped away in amazement as the seal snacked on the first two sharks, chowing down on their stomachs and livers, and then killed three more.

·
DontGiveAFuck ¯\_(ツ)_/
770 Posts

·
when in rome
18,627 Posts
respect given to the seal. idk if there is video my connection is to slow. but he better stick to fucking with little sharks.

·
Super Moderator
430,509 Posts
in the pic the seal is holding the shark upside down, something in the shark body or magnetic field stuns the shark completely when its turn like that, smart seal for knowing that weakness

·
Resident Mad Scientist
3,426 Posts
in the pic the seal is holding the shark upside down, something in the shark body or magnetic field stuns the shark completely when its turn like that, smart seal for knowing that weakness
Tonic immobility. This seal is killing sharks the same way the orca's were killing great whites around the Farallon Islands.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
seal 5 - sharks 0

·
Super Moderator
430,509 Posts
Tonic immobility. This seal is killing sharks the same way the orca's were killing great whites around the Farallon Islands.
ah mustve learned it from the killer whales, without getting eaten by one

What the hell does Canada have to do with this? :firemad:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts