Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· K series tuning liberator
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn yall, i woke up today to a bad, bad scene. A busted up ass RSX. Some little shits tried to pry my door open with a fucking crow bar and totally ravaged my paint, broke my driver side window, both of my seats are completly gouged up from the glass and them climbing into the car and stepping on my seats with broken glass everywhere, my DC5-R steering wheel is fucked, and my speaker box was wedged in between my seats and the roof of the car.....WTF?????

All this for a damn $400 Alpine V12 amp.....you have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $3000 or more damage for a shitty ass amp...*FAWK*

but this is the good part, and why i posted this in the ECU tuning forum......last night i took out my ECU to send to Hondata for the K-pro.....so the fuckers could not steal the car, they just destroyed the fucking thing. Now i have to puch back my dyno tune time for at least a week or two until i get my car back from the shop, which will have a translucent red pearl over top of my current white paint job. So, if you think about it....i am gonna get a new paint job and everything else fixed, plus my k-pro will get tuned and i will be ridin' out. So fuck those little weak ass pussy bitches, they couldn't even lift my speaker box out of my car. How weak.

Yeah, i have to pay little bit extra for the new paint, but my shit will be mint after that.

Sorry for the rant, just a little pissed.

2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will over throw the white undercoat when the sun hits it.....it will be a red pearl.

Damn theives!!!!

· Registered
1,156 Posts
that sucks. sorry to hear about ur car

2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, i was really agro today, but i am better now...it won't be until sometime next week before i get it back!! so push back my k-pro tune even further

· Banned
73 Posts
damn dude, just reading make made me go out and check on my car, haha
but seriously though, that kinda shit really pisses me off and its not even my car

2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VTECdTypS said:
damn dude, just reading make made me go out and check on my car, haha
but seriously though, that kinda shit really pisses me off and its not even my car

Yeah bro...and an update: 4500 worth of damage is the final estimate....and to boot, my insurance company still has not payed for a single thing yet......it's been a week so far and my car has not been touched, it's still sitting there broken and battered at the dealership.....:FAWK:.

I hate sorry ass thieves man, people don't realize what kind of problems they are gonna cause somebody when they do shit like this. But what goes around, comes around.....karma is a BITCH...they just better be glad i was not awake when this happened, somebody would have felt the wrath of glock. Karma can come a little faster for some.

2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah, Jesus is actually my homeboy, "KARMA" was used figuretively speaking and was not meant to be the sign of my "spirituality".

:)

· Registered
76 Posts
thanks to HONDATA they didnt steal ur car

2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, two weeks now and still no car. This sucks ass. I hear i am getting her back on wedensday, we will see for sure.

· Registered
2,811 Posts
Shit man, sorry to hear that. Find out who did it and go do to their heads what they did to your car.

2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am looking for them, trust me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.