Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Haha the Si over the type S? I think helll nahhhh! The horribly small and cluster fucked engine bay, DBW, and styling of the 8th gen civic Si kills it for me. I can't imagine working with a bay so small you have to take off the cowl to remove spark plugs on a FF layout
Shit. That's why I've been wanting a Ferrari 348. If I gotta pull the engine to do almost anything, I'd rather be pulling a flat plane crank, quad cam V8.

But yeah, between this site and k20a.org, I almost didn't bother to make an account here because it's so easy to find the answers to any questions I have.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
the bad thing is when you search, you'll find a bunch of threads where people told that person to search.

shut up kien, nobody likes you :srsly:
:crying:

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
from days of long ago, when crsx was one of the highest traffic forums on the internet (no shit, it really was) it was known among car forums to be one of the most brutal places. there were a bunch of old ornery guys, and domestic car owners that came for the legendary rsx vs all subforum. so the domestic guys would branch out into the rest of the forum, and since they came here for nothing but shit talk, they would join in with the old ornery people. i might just re-enable rsx vs all as a closed subforum so people can look at it. depending on how it was disabled, and it's not a pain in the ass to do that is.

·
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD
2,181 Posts
Perhaps a lot of the problem is the forum's search engine. I mean, literally if you search for "17x8 rim" or "17 x 8 rim" or "17x8 rims" or "17 x 8 rims" you get different results. The button next to the "new thread" should read "search 1st, then google"

Good to know about the rsx vs all subforum though. I didn't know that history

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,742 Posts
from days of long ago, when crsx was one of the highest traffic forums on the internet (no shit, it really was) it was known among car forums to be one of the most brutal places. there were a bunch of old ornery guys, and domestic car owners that came for the legendary rsx vs all subforum. so the domestic guys would branch out into the rest of the forum, and since they came here for nothing but shit talk, they would join in with the old ornery people. i might just re-enable rsx vs all as a closed subforum so people can look at it. depending on how it was disabled, and it's not a pain in the ass to do that is.
Enable it. That forum was no joke. Memories lol

·
Super Moderator
430,547 Posts
thought this thread would sit better here so i moved it, maybe some changes could be made. def keep posting if you guys have some ideas

·
3,310 Posts
I think it would be cool to have a hall of fame for funny ass threads. I've seen most I'd like to think, even from before my time, but not all. Butter tooth and shit like that. I used the crsx timeline and searched for stuff off of there and was not disappointed.

Enable viewing for rsxvsall is a good idea

·
GJS
131 Posts
Probably wasn't here for all that but compared to other forums I've been on for other hobbies, this forum isn't too bad.

There's a lot of forums out there that are worse. And with mods that don't know what they are doing then it's a horrible experience..

Therefore, I always use the search engine on here with great results. Although I never really had problems, the small things that did come up on my RSX , I was able to find solutions to and it was very detailed explanations on each topic.
Also the mods here seem pretty cool and even though a topic has been covered a million times usually someone lends a helping hand. By either posting the link or a short description.

Ideas? Giveaways would be nice...:D

·
Super Moderator
430,547 Posts
Probably wasn't here for all that but compared to other forums I've been on for other hobbies, this forum isn't too bad.

There's a lot of forums out there that are worse. And with mods that don't know what they are doing then it's a horrible experience..

Therefore, I always use the search engine on here with great results. Although I never really had problems, the small things that did come up on my RSX , I was able to find solutions to and it was very detailed explanations on each topic.
Also the mods here seem pretty cool and even though a topic has been covered a million times usually someone lends a helping hand. By either posting the link or a short description.

Ideas? Giveaways would be nice...:D
really? which one is the coolest? :shady:

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
That one dude with the Blue eyes white dragon pic is ehh, everyone else is cool.
This guy knows what's up... Unlike that cock holster that wants to delete posts, or the dumb ass that moved this to the market place :srsly: somebody move this to a normal subforum. Moving threads doesn't work on my phone, or else I would.

·
American HP!!
25,615 Posts
ahhh, the good old days.......

#nostalgia

21 - 40 of 104 Posts