1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
durpa durpa
8,502 Posts
I can't comment on neuspeed without getting banned so I won't :D

·
All motor Pro
1,583 Posts
Theres a perfectly good reason no one likes to use neuspeed springs. In fact, people that do have the Neuspeed race springs are noobies and didn't search before they purchased there springs.. I would know, im one of them..

heres my retarded low car dropped on neuspeed race springs.. See how much lower the back is then the front? gh3y.

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts

·
#BUCN
5,673 Posts
Your springs are probably installed wrong.
yea, that doesnt look right. my friend has neuspeed race on his DC2, and it lowers em more in the front, and i liked the stance, so i was gonna go buy a set for mine, but decided to save for coilovers.

i believe it lowers 2.25" front and 2" rear no?

·
All motor Pro
1,583 Posts
Actually the springs only install one way. There wider at the bottom then at the top. The reason they sit that low is because I have the spring sitting lower on my Koni yellow. It still sits lower in the rear on DC5's even if it were oem struts.

·
jolly of the midwest
1,093 Posts
their front strut bar is a one piece design, thats why i liked it.

·
7,611 Posts
really? DCRH is not a street header.. Whats your point?
I don't know, I was hit on the head yesterday......

What does Neuspeed say about the matter?

Actually the springs only install one way. There wider at the bottom then at the top. The reason they sit that low is because I have the spring sitting lower on my Koni yellow. It still sits lower in the rear on DC5's even if it were oem struts.
That makes sense - the Koni damper is designed as an OEM replacement - hence, it is approximately the same length.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts